Monday, April 8, 2013

A Little Nostalgia: Hulk Hogan and Impact Wrestling

 Any child with a decent childhood has an emotion tie to certain wrestlers, even if some people are too cool to admit it. I was a child of the 80's so Hulk Hogan is by far the biggest icon of my Saturday wrestling watching, and watching Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, and Survivor Series, and when I found out he was going to be blessing Westbury Music Fair (NYCB Theatre at Westbury) in Westbury, NY as part of the TNA Impact Wrestling Event, I rounded up my brothers and I jumped on board.

I was hooting and I was hollering, and I was brought back to a time when life was simple and awesome, as Hulk Hogan, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, the Dudley Boyz, and Kurt Angle all took to the squared circle.

Kurt Angle wins (April 5, 2013 at Westbury, NY)

Hulk Hogan takes a listen (April 5, 2013 at Westbury, NY)

Hulk Hogan and his epic mustache (April 5, 2013 at Westbury, NY)

Hulk Hogan and Jeff Hardy (April 5, 2013 at Westbury, NY)

Good 'ole No Holds Barred (April 5, 2013 at Westbury, NY)

Samoa Joe (April 5, 2013 at Westbury, NY)

Sting Takes a break from the Police (April 5, 2013 at Westbury, NY)

Jeff Hardy (April 5, 2013 at Westbury, NY)

Jeff Hardy and Sting about to defeat the Dudley Boyz, aka Aces & Eights (April 5, 2013 at Westbury, NY)

A Little Bit of Table Goes a Long Way (April 5, 2013 at Westbury, NY)

No comments:

Post a Comment